California Association for Nurse Practitioners
Career Center Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Eisenhower Medical Center
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 United States
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner. Please visit www.Eisenhowercareers.com to learn more information and apply.
The Nurse Practitioner must meet the following job requirements:
- Nurse Practitioner licensure by Board of Registered Nursing of the State of California
- Current CPR certification
Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include:
- Providing direct patient care and support to multidisciplinary health team working within the scope of Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP) collaborative agreement and/or hospital privileges
- Serving as a specific clinical expert to include patient care, education, collaboration, and consultation activities
- Assuming responsibility for professional development and program maintenance
- Contributing to the department budget by cost effective use of time and supplies
- Demonstrating commitment to system values through customer focus and continuous process improvement
Eisenhower is proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A generous benefits package and matched retirement plan
- Health and wellness programs
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the 2011 Gallup GreatWorkplace award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 540-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit www.Eisenhowercareers.com
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MOVEYOURCAREEREMC
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions